7-9 August 2018 R4200
Working with Character Adaptations and Projections
This three day experience deepens theoretical understanding of characterological adaptations to pain through experiential processing at a personal level. In the Talmud there is a quote, "We can't see the world as it is; we see it as we are." The profound training takes the defense of projection and highlights the many ways we put it to use. As long as projection is available to us, we are out of connection with ourselves and others. This personal training is both exquisitely simple and complex, at the same time. Previous participants describe the training as "extraordinary and transformational."
How you will benefit from this training:
On a personal level:
- You will identify your own projections (positive and negative projections)
- You will identify the "gold" in your shadow
On a professional level:
- You will deepen your language, skill and way of looking at couples adaptations in a non judgemental way
- You will learn processes to help couples own their projections AND find that aliveness in themselves
- You will learn therapeutical techniques to help couples move pass their fear and shame, into their "shadow" into more consciousness and wholeness
This is a required course for all advanced certifications
7-9 August 2018. Pretoria, South Africa
R 4200. (Partners R 2100). This is an excellent and fun advanced course to do with your partner.
Have you attended this course before and want to do this again? You can at 50% discount R 2100!)
Pretoria, South Africa